- Help shape a business dedicated to the Canberra community.
- Remuneration: $105,680 to $128,849 plus 15 % super.
- Ongoing, Full-Time opportunity.
Icon Water's Operations Engineering team have an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual with great analytical and problem-solving skills to join us as our Integration Optimisation Engineer.
In this role, you will be providing integration and optimisation engineering technical support on existing treatment plant equipment, during and after commissioning processes for newly delivered projects at our Icon Water Major treatment plants.
A day in the life...
- Provide advice for project delivered commissioning activities for all equipment and systems being handed over to Icon Water so they are efficiently and effectively integrated.
- Proactive involvement in optimising, troubleshooting, planning of future activities and providing input to development of budgets to achieve ongoing business objectives.
- Assist in developing documented strategies for efficient and safe optimisation relative to each particular project .
- Prepare and update various optimisation daily plans and provide appropriate feedback to all operations.
- Deliver reports to accurately determine financial impacts of optimisations.
- Analyse all newly delivered project works based on treatment production process operation plans and evaluate process inefficiencies against plans.
- Review delivered documentation against optimisation for new projects delivered to ensure appropriate detail is covered which include updates of functional specifications.
For more information on the duties and responsibilities, please refer to the position description (see below).
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Engineering qualifications in a relevant field or extensive experience in delivering operational and maintenance support in a technical environment .
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes, technologies and equipment.
- Understanding of maintenance program planning and delivery.
- Prior project delivery experience with commissioning and integration responsibilities.
- Technical report writing and data analysis, interpretation of analytical results, reporting and procedural writing in a technical environment.
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple teams and different disciplines.
- Experience in communicating to a variety of audiences.
Icon Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.