ICT International is a sales, marketing, and manufacturing company with expertise in environmental, scientific, and agricultural instrumentation.
The marketing of this instrumentation is based on over 35 years commercial and research application experience. The company has a strong national and international customer base dealing with the leading research scientists and environmental professionals around the world.
The successful applicant will:
- Assemble, pack and dispatch orders nationally and internationally.
- Liaise with the order processing, sales, and production departments daily.
- Provide an invaluable role in shipping the ICT International product lines to Australia and the world.
- Order assembly and order packing.
- Order dispatch, via local truck couriers and international couriers.
- Creation of export documentation.
- Dispatch and collection of mail via Australia Post.
- Instrument testing - limited final testing of various soil & plant monitoring sensors prior to dispatch.
- Assist with stock control and inventory management.
- Maintain stock order.
The position is permanent. Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Ability to prioritise and stay organised.
- Ability to work under both normal workflow and high workflow conditions.
- Sound computer skills with a willingness to learn additional computer skills.
- Attention to detail and a sound understanding of the importance of customer relations.
- Advanced organisational office skills, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- High level written and oral skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Driver’s licence.
- Practical common sense and a sense of humour.
Preferred additional skills but not essential:
- Knowledge of basic electronics or other related industries.
- Experience using dispatch and or stock control software packages.
- Experience using Filemaker Pro and online dispatch software.
- Work related experience, industry training,
- Or an equivalent alternative combination of relevant knowledge, training.
- Experience / tertiary education.