- Four positions available within a diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Varying role with scope for significant growth
- Challenging and rewarding positions in a dynamic working environment
GreenCollar is Australia’s largest dedicated Environmental Markets advisor and investor. Our team works to understand the natural capital in the land and marine scape and enable stakeholders to access innovative finance to implement projects with positive environmental and economic outcomes. GreenCollar is the largest provider of abatement under the Australian Government’s Emissions Reduction Fund. In addition, GreenCollar is actively developing new environmental markets that respond to the Paris Agreement Sustainable Development Goals.
Our clients, partners and joint venture stakeholders range from landholders, research groups, non-Government organisations, corporations, and the Government. To give best value, we bring together an equally diverse and skilled team of scientists, environmental and geographical specialists, lawyers and finance professionals.
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic team members to grow our expanding Project Partnerships team. As part of the Project Partnerships team, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client relationships throughout the development and management of GreenCollar’s environmental markets projects. This is a challenging and rewarding role in dynamic working environment.
More About the Role:
- Establishing and maintaining positive and productive working relationships with GreenCollar’s project partners including pastoralists, land managers, the Clean Energy Regulator, and other key stakeholders across the business.
- Relationship management throughout the project life cycle from on-boarding new clients and managing relationships long-term.
- Management of the project application processes including analysis of potential projects against relevant eligibility criteria and coordination and support for development and negotiation of legal contracts and other documentation.
- Coordinating project partners and others across the business to collect and track, compile and record information needed to successfully deliver GreenCollar’s projects.
- The role will involve travel to regional areas to attend engagement meetings, workshops, and audits. You will also have the opportunity to represent GreenCollar at community field days, conferences, and other events sponsored by or involving GreenCollar.
- Demonstrated client services experience including working with internal teams and external partners to advance projects.
- Proven relationship building and management skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in coordinating collection of information from a range of sources and people and the ability to communicate information in a way that can be communicated effectively with external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines.
- Experience working with CRM systems and project management tools.
- Superior work ethic with drive and passion for positive environmental outcomes.