Things we’ll trust you with:
- Leading an operational team in the management of pest species, including both flora and fauna
- Hands-on role with primary responsibility for the development and implementation of pest control programs for lands designated under Council’s authority as per relevant Government Legislation
Things you’ll do:
- Seek and administer Grant and Operational funding, provide educational services, assist in the coordination of resources and contractors
- Ensure that works are completed in an effective, efficient and safe manner in compliance with council’s applicable Policies and Operating Procedures.
Things you’ll be proud of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do - Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Package: $76,000 - $80,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 38 hour week, 9 day fortnight, Temporary Full time until June 2022
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.