- Full-time position based in Birchip
- Salary range $60k to $80k based on experience
- Join a growing company with great career opportunities
TMC enviro are seeking an experienced Environmental Project Manager (Enviro PM) to join our Operations team. The Enviro PM will work closely with the Operations Coordinator, and be responsible for coordinating and overseeing TMC enviro's environmental projects and on-ground staff.
The primary focus of this role will be:
- Lead and manage all environmental projects, including but not limited to; planning and implementation, staff coordination, project progress and monitoring, budget management, tracking of completed/remaining hours, evaluation, and reporting.
- Ensure environmental compliance and best practice methods for TMC enviro on-ground works.
- Management of environmental data, evaluations and reporting.
- Undertake site monitoring, site inspections and audits.
- Provide environmental consulting and advice to clients and TMC enviro staff.
- Identify business development through client contact and sector networking
The successful candidate will have the following;
- A degree level qualification in Environmental Science or a related discipline, and/or 5 years demonstrated experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, and experience dealing with a broad range of people.
- Excellent written communication skills, and experience preparing tender submissions, grant submissions, project plans, promotional materials and strategic plans.
- Ability to work in a highly productive environment, with time pressures, whilst managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and database applications
- Current full manual driver Licence.
The preferred candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, and a provide minimum of two referees.
For contact and application details, click 'View details' below.