In the How to be an Efficient Writer online workshop, Dr Marina Hurley shows you how to effectively and efficiently design the first draft of your document through a step-by-step program. This workshop delivers one module per week, over four weeks. The cost includes downloadable templates and worksheets and lifetime* access.
- Download the brochure here.
- Download the course outline here.
- Book for the workshop here.
Learn how to:
- Get your thoughts down quickly and manage your time effectively
- Avoid key behaviours leading to inefficient writing
- Focus and develop your core topic in your first draft
- Effectively manage your writing project and monitor your productivity
- Produce a content-rich first draft of a new document over the course of four weeks
- Four modules are delivered over four weeks, including live webinar Q&A sessions
- Each module contains 3-4 lessons plus additional training resources
- Complete at your own pace (lifetime* access).
- Download the course outline here:
- The How to be an Efficient Writer worksheets (slides, worksheets & handouts)
- Lifetime* access to online lecture videos.
- All lecture notes, exercises and worksheets are available as downloads
- Private online tutorial group
- Live Q&A sessions
Cost: $395 (incl. gst)
- The 15% earlybird discount expires 4th April.
- The 10% earlybird discount expires 18th April.
* Lifetime access refers to the life of the How to be an Efficient Writer course. If the course is ever closed or restructured, all lecture videos will be made downloadable.
About the presenter
Since 2005, Dr Marina Hurley has specialised in teaching scientific and professional writing through her Writing Clear Science training consultancy. Prior to 2005, Marina worked as an ecological scientist for 20 years. Marina is Visiting Fellow at UNSW teaching PhD students. Based in Melbourne, Marina regularly travels across Australia delivering workshops. au.linkedin.com/in/marinahurley
Download the brochure and course outline or visit www.writingclearscience.com.au. Read Marina Hurley's blog so that you can familiarise yourself with her teaching approach.
Contact Details: Dr Marina Hurley +61416-097-979, email@example.com
- ‘An excellent workshop. I gained a lot of valuable information. The course was presented well by an enthusiastic trainer with outstanding knowledge of the topics.’
- ‘Fantastic and useful; I found it helpful to work through the practical exercises’.
- ‘Thank you for the brilliant writing course. …I am looking forward to practicing the writing skills I gained during the workshop.’
Who can attend
- Postgraduate students
- Research scientists
- Government researchers
- Graduate scientists
- Technical Officers
- Science professionals
- Science communicators
- Non-fiction professional writers