Abstracts for the 22nd International Riversymposium are open until Friday, 15 Febraury 2019.
We invite you to submit an abstract under the theme “Resilient Rivers” in recognition of the urgent need for our rivers and communities to quickly recover from extreme events and return to a healthy state.
Suggested topics include:
- Integrated river basin management to improve river resilience
- Applied science for river resilience
- Traditional knowledge and cultural heritage supporting ecosystems and communities
- Environmental flows to enhance river resilience
- Rivers by design – from restoration to resilience
- Communicating science and resilient communities
- Governance, Leadership and Financial Mechanisms to support resilience
- Water security, climate change and natural disasters – building community resilience
- Achieving the sustainable development goals
Visit our website for full details