- Work with staff to collect, generate and share content and stories on project activities for publication across various communication platforms.
- Maintain and grow online communities via social media channels, including content creation and engagement.
- Maintain and develop website including content generation for blog stories, event listings and reviews, plus updating project pages.
- Collate and generate content for quarterly Enews (EDM), under supervision of Communications & Media Coordinator
- Create visual content, including graphics and video, for social media and for digital publications, including managing digital photo library.
- Graphic design of promotional materials, presentations and educational materials.
- Provide communications support for activities developed and delivered by TMI and Mulloon Consulting.
- Identify opportunities for promotion of Mulloon projects.
- Other work as expected in a Communications role.
Skills & Experience
- Appropriate qualifications in communications, marketing and/or public relations.
- Minimum three years' demonstratable experience.
- Passion and commitment for sharing inspiring stories relating to regenerative agriculture, rehydrating landscapes and regenerating the land
- Experience developing and delivering engaging social and digital media content and strategies, using relevant scheduling programs (Bufrer, Hootsuite, Facebook Creator Studio, etc).
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design and desktop publishing using Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated skills in maintaining and updating website content in Squarespace and WordPress, or similar.
- Skills in Constant Contact for bulk EDM - or transferable skills.
- Experience in photography and managing digital photo library.
- Video editing or other creative production skills.
- Ability to support staff in actively collating and generating stories and content.
- Demonstrated understanding of WH&S and risk assessment frameworks.
- Capacity to work un-supervised in a working from home arrangement.
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Skills in digital storytelling using ArcGIS StoryMaps, or similar a bonus.
- Supporting delivery of key messaging within and external to the organisation.
- Supporting team in delivery of key messaging for various purposes.
- Collaborating with TMI's team in the production of appropriate collateral to spread key messaging across various communications platforms.
- Delivering on TMI's sustainability goals.
- Delivering projects within budgets and timeframes.
- Effectively liaising with TMI team to achieve communication outcomes and embed key messaging capacity across the organisation.