- Join a thriving bushland management company with a commitment to sustainability.
- Genuine opportunities to make a difference to the environment and develop your career.
- Welcoming team environment with family friendly conditions.
Formed in 1999, Naturelinks Landscape Management has a commitment to the principles of conservation, biodiversity and community involvement.
On the whole, we manage indigenous landscapes and work within remnant bushland and ecosystems. We operate from four depots at North Melbourne, Werribee, Whittlesea and Mornington.
We have extensive bushland management knowledge, a sound and rapidly growing customer base (government, semi-government and private organisations) together with a team of over 90 people.
We understand that to be successful as a business, we need people who have relevant skills and are motivated to deliver results in accordance with our values. If this is you, we want to welcome you to our friendly team!!
Purpose and scope
We have multiple positions available.
Reporting to Project Managers, the primary purpose of these positions is to assist with carrying out bushland management for our clients throughout the greater Melbourne region.
You may be required to start on site. Therefore a drivers licence is essential for this role. Minimum 3 days per week.
The attributes required of the successful candidates lie in 4 key areas:
- Core attributes.
- A track record of hard work, reliability and customer service.
- Demonstrated understanding of health and safety requirements applicable to the industry.
- Teamwork skills - with a willingness to accept instruction, help others as necessary, contribute effectively in team activities.
- Desire to share knowledge and skills from other trades or backgrounds -mature applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Commitment to our stated values - Safety, Respect, Communication, Excellence, Sustainability.
- Bushland & Biodiversity Management.
- Experience in the industry preferable.
- Experience with various weed control techniques and herbicides.
- A passion for indigenous plants.
- A genuine interest in sustainability and bushland management.
- Qualifications relevant to the industry are desirable.
- Knowledge of revegetation techniques.
- Knowledge of weed and indigenous plant species.
- Physical suitability to hard labour.
- A desire to be part of a high performing team.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Behaviour consistent with company values.
- Accountability for own performance.
- A great ambassador for the business.
- Training and Licences.
- Essential - Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Essential - Construction Induction Card (Red/White Card).
- Essential - Current Manual Victorian Car Licence.
- Essential - ChemCert or equivalent.
- Essential - Chainsaw - Operate and Maintain Chainsaws.
- Highly Desirable - Drivers Licence and Personal transport for site-start work. Some opportunities exist for starting at our depots.
- Highly Desirable - Senior First Aid (Level 2).
- Desirable - Medium Rigid truck licence.