Coordinator Network Operations
- Help shape a business dedicated to the Canberra community.
- Remuneration: Commencing from $105,680 plus 15 % super.
- Ongoing, Full-Time opportunity.
Icon Water's Network Operations team have an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual with great leadership skills to join us as our Coordinator Network Operations.
In this role, you will be operating and coordinating remote plant and network assets that form part of the bulk water distribution and sewage collection networks.
A day in the life...
- Lead a high performing and engaged team leveraging competency and performance management frameworks to successfully coach, support, direct, delegate, and develop strong capabilities and relationships with personnel.
- Coordinate operation of remote plant and bulk network assets that form part of the water distribution and sewage collection networks in the Canberra region; including planned and emergency response (corrective) program of works that ensure the continued operation of these assets.
- Monitor and control all aspects of the Network Operator team including budget, schedule and resource management and implement adjustments to achieve Icon Water's operational, business and regulatory objectives.
- Establish good working relationships with our Safety Business Partners to identify gaps in safety standards and documentation and develop safe working practices/procedures as required.
- Contribute to development of the asset management plans and capital works programs for remote plants & network facilities.
For more information on the duties and responsibilities, please refer to the position description
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in leading an operational team applying leadership, motivating and influencing others, technical investigation, resource, schedule and budget management and workforce planning to drive primary business delivery functions in a utilities environment.
- Demonstrated technical skills and abilities in the operation of sewerage treatment, water treatment or industrial processing plants.
- Knowledge of operational and maintenance in water supply and sewerage network assets.
- Ability to drive, influence stakeholders and diligently deliver challenging projects and/or business operations in accordance with operational requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. A demonstrated ability to exercise sound business judgement in an environment of potentially competing interests.
- Relevant knowledge to effectively navigate sophisticated information technology systems such as SCADA.