Bushworx is sourcing a highly motivated Team Leader to join our environmental team. Our environmentally passionate bushland management teams strive for excellence in the field of Bushland Management Operations. Primary purpose of the position of a Team Leader at Bushworx will be to supervise and lead a Bush Regeneration Crew to undertake high quality conservation maintenance, bush regeneration/revegetation.
- Must have current Construction Safety Card (White Card)
- Must have manual C Class Licence
- Demonstrated a minimum of 2 years’ field experience in Bushland Regeneration
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years’ experience Team Leading and or Supervising Bushland Management Teams
- Certificate in Conservation and Land Management
- Demonstrated ability to complete works to established targets and time frames
- Must be physically fit to perform labouring tasks and motivated to work in a variety of challenging outdoor environments
- Extensive knowledge in South East Queensland native and exotic plant identification
- Demonstrated ability to work within and supervise in a team environment
- Demonstrated sound communication skills
- Demonstrated the correct use and maintenance of a variety of hand tools and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to follow, oversee and implement Workplace Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Current ACDC Licence
- Current Senior First Aid
- Chainsaw Certificate level 1 & 2