BMRG is the peak body for natural asset management in the Burnett Mary region. One of 56 national not-for-profit regional bodies we provide an essential link between the community and various programs procured by Government and other funding sources. Our vision is “to protect and enhance the agricultural and natural environment of the Burnett Mary region for future generations”. We achieve this by working in collaboration with trusted partners and directing investment into a wide range of community-based programs that deliver positive outcomes in the areas of ecological diversity, sustainable land management, water quality, cultural heritage values and coastal and marine management.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/communications or relevant working experience of at least three years.
- Copywriting experience – including writing for digital channels.
- Experience developing content for owned channels including socials/ edm/ membership programs and website
- An understanding of basic digital marketing channels and practice preferred.
- PR experience – release copywriting, media relationships and reporting.
- Ability to use computer software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail preferred.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience in event management.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate a small communications team supported by external design agencies.
- Support the People Culture and Communications Manager to develop and deliver the BMRG communications strategy and plan.
- Optimise performance of owned and earned media channels through content creation and campaigns.
- Support the People Culture and Communications Manager in delivering internal staff and stakeholder communications plans.
- Optimise BMRG brand presence at every opportunity including event management, sponsorship, media and partnership activities.
- Develop and deliver case studies to highlight BMRG’s project and program delivery.
- You will be part of a passionate and motivated team in a workplace where no two days will be the same. If you are keen to apply your talent and experience and learn on job you will excel in this role.