- Are you a passionate person who is looking to Care for and Restore Natural Areas for Now and the Future?
- Are you a person who can be part of a team delivering great outcomes in bush regeneration, ecosystem restoration, community eco-engagement, large-scale planting projects and more?
- Are you physically fit and ready to make your mark in the environment?
Dragonfly Environmental are looking for passionate, physically fit, punctual team players, to join our team. Our worksites are located across Greater Sydney therefore, a reliable vehicle is a must-have.
We value our Natural Area Specialist team members, as they are the root of any successful project.
Why is Dragonfly a great choice for you?
- We care about nature, the environment, and the quality of work we do within it.
- We provide an opportunity to engage in a variety of worksites and ecosystems, offering the platform to learn plant identification and industry techniques across multiple vegetation communities.
- We aim to be low-chemical use or chemical-free where possible.
- We are a highly organised company that encourages input from all so we all excel in our positions.
- We have a great team environment.
- We care about YOU and your journey through life as it relates to the position you hold in Dragonfly. This includes and not limited to skills, experiences, and career advancements through varied roles and/or higher level of responsibilities.
- We offer a flexible workplace to nurture your growth professionally and personally.
What qualifications do you need?
- White Card
- Own transport or commitment that you can get to sites on-time (6:45am – 3:30pm)
- Conservation and Land Management Certificate 3 (CLM III)
- Chemical Certificate (AQF3 ChemCert)
- First Aid Certificate
- Chainsaw ticket and experience in use
- Manual Drivers Licence and/or Medium Rigid Drivers Licence