NEAL trains, employs and provides career opportunities for the people of North-East Arnhem Land. Operating profitably and effectively, NEAL gives excellent service to its customers in mine site rehabilitation, environmental management, landscaping, arboriculture, grounds maintenance and other businesses.
The environmental project supervisor is responsible for ensuring efficient operations, maximising revenue while providing excellent customer service across environmental activities and projects. We will consider FIFO with an outlook to relocate if the candidate is a fit for the business.
Attributes And Experience Needed
- Experience in horticulture / rehabilitation / Grounds Maintenance / Remediation Works.
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, project and alike.
- Desired - be able to read and understand financials and report back to senior staff.
- Must be able to liaise clearly with management both written and verbally.
- Must be a team player and work within a group or independently.
- Experience in organising multiple work groups and tasks at different locations.
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment particularly local indigenous.
- Able to multitask and prioritise work based on client requests.
- Be able to follow YBE and Client Policy and Procedures to deliver projects without incidents.
- Must be flexible with work commitments.
- Look for opportunities for the business to continue to expand our services and be stronger in our current delivery.
- Be able to be Hands On when and where required working within an onsite team.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous work experience in a similar role with references.
Knowledge, Education, Skills And Abilities
- Previous applicable supervisory experience of at least 5 years. Degree or diploma in horticulture (preferably tropical) or a related field.
- Desired - Qualifications in training and assessment.
- Extensive experience in Environmental Management Operations with practical knowledge of landscaping, nurseries, gardening and grounds maintenance.
- C Class Driver’s licence.
- Able to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs for word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Attractive Salary.
- Accommodation might be considered for the right applicant.