About the business
Greater West Environmental is a growing division within the Greater West Landscapes company. As a division we are dedicated to delivering bush regeneration / revegetation project outcomes for our many varied clients across Western Sydney. GW Environmental has a strong focus on delivering for clients and developing our team all whilst providing a great working environment & culture.
- Lead and develop one of our environmental team
- Work with management as a leader within our division
- Deliver dynamic and engaging environmental projects
- Be recognised and rewarded for the skills and effort you bring
- Collect site data for reporting
- Cert 3 or Diploma in Conservation and Land Management
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- White Card
- First Aid
- Drivers Licence
- Chemical handlers certificate (AQF3)
- Chainsaw certificate level 2 (Desired)
What you will get:
- A salary package that will be commensurate with experience, and appropriate to a leadership position, and will include a phone and work vehicle.
- An opportunity to grow your career and prove your skills
- A supportive, dynamic and outcome focussed team environment
- Access to all the resources you need to succeed in your role
- Positive can do attitude with an outcome focus
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for mentoring junior staff to develop their skills
- Ability to work in natural and reconstructed environments
If successful, you will be required to undergo a premedical examination.