Casual position available. Field experience preferred but not essential.
Looking for an enthusiastic and reliable team member who is physically fit with a strong work ethic. Cert. III CLM currently studying as a minimum requirement or relevant qualifications and/or experience.
EcoRegen provides bushland weed management services from micro to macro level (by hand, backpack spraying and chainsaw) plus revegetation. We work throughout the Mornington Peninsula and Westernport delivering works for organisations such as Melbourne Water, Parks Vic, Committees of Management and various Local Councils.
- EcoRegen employs a core group of people who have a strong passion for the natural environment and its conservation. We aim to employ people who are honest, hardworking and respectful with a positive attitude to work who have good communication skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Employees must have a willingness to accept instruction, help others as necessary and contribute effectively in team activities showing accountability for your own performance.
- You will be required to drive to sites directly so your own vehicle is important, (ute or 4WD would be of assistance)
- The job is offered on a casual basis with award to above-award conditions for suitably experienced employees.
- The position is as a casual beginning at 1-2 days per week increasing to 3-5 days per week.
Ideally your skills & qualifications should include:
- Minimum Cert. III in Conservation and Land Management.
- Relevant field experience in this industry including chainsaw use plus understanding herbicides and their application.
- Sound knowledge of indigenous and exotic vegetation plus weed control and revegetation techniques.
- Chemcert & ACUP
- First Aid Level 2
- Chainsaw Level 1 (Operate & Maintain Chainsaws)
- Construction OHS Induction (White/Red Card)
- Working with Children
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety requirements.