ICT International is a sales and manufacturing company with expertise in environmental, scientific, and agricultural instrumentation.
The marketing of this instrumentation is based on 40 years commercial and research application experience. The company has a strong national and international customer base dealing with the leading research scientists and environmental professionals around the world.
- Repair of ICT International instrumentation.
- On-line and phone customer support.
- Customer technical application support.
- Sales support regarding electronics configurations.
- Assisting with R&D activities in relation to product development.
- In-house and on-site instrument testing.
- Communication skills essential both written and oral.
- Work independently as well as part of the ICT International testing and production teams.
- Work occasionally under pressure across a diversity of tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of practical electronics and an interest in its application to the physical sciences.
- Proven methodical problem-solving skills with the ability to work logically from “first principles”.
- Mechanical aptitude: ie solder, assemble, and disassemble, instruments.
- Ability to solve “dataset” a problem to assist Sales Department.
- Sound computer skills and a willingness to learn additional computer skills.
- Attention to detail and a sound understanding of the importance of customer relations.
- Demonstrated organisational office skills, initiative, diligence, and the ability to work independently.
- Drivers licence.
Preferred additional skills but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of electronics or other related industries.
- Customer service experience.
- PLC background and experience.
- IoT instrument assembly and programming.
- An Electronic Engineering Degree.
- Or an equivalent alternative combination of relevant knowledge, training and experience; with a minimum Trade Certificate in Electronics.
Appropriate procedural on the job product training will be provided.
The position is permanent. Salary: commensurate to skills and experience.