Aust Care Environmental Services are a re-vegetation and environmental landscaping company specialising in natural areas restoration.
We are seeking an experienced Natural Areas Account Manager with a strong background in proactive leadership, a demonstrated commitment to HSE compliance and a history of implementing quality improvements to maximise business efficiencies for work within South East Queensland Region.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with the General Manager and Project Mangers in delivering a proactive resolution focused leadership approach to the daily operations and build strong relationships with our customers and the community.
First year is under contract with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Manage clients in order to achieve a high level of customer service and build company sales
- Assist in ongoing management of projects to achieve desired client outcomes and KPI's
- Build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Accurately cost and quote on individual jobs and detailed projects
- Ability to compile tender submissions and promote the company in new business opportunities
- Liaise with Program Coordinator and other management team members in order to ensure timely and effective delivery of projects as per contractual agreements
- Ability and willingness to conduct filed works from time to time to assist in delivery of on-ground works in order to meet project delivery milestones
- Assist in maintenance and servicing of small engine plant and equipment
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Natural Areas Management Role
- Minimum Diploma of Conservation Land Management or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of and identification skills of weed species and native plants of South East Queensland
- Strong knowledge of ecological restoration principles and practices and their practical implementation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in project management, quoting and account management
- Good computer literacy skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Working knowledge of WHS Requirements (with associated qualification favourable)
- Ability to manage time effectively and multitask
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability
- Open Manual Driver’s Licence
- Blue/White General Construction Safety Induction
- ACDC Licence desirable
- Chainsaw Level 1 & 2 desirable
- Knowledge of Minor Civil Landscape Construction (e.g. Track and Trial, MTB, Drainage/Erosion Management) and Machinery Knowledge desirable