- Join an established bushland management and landscaping business with a commitment to sustainability
- Genuine opportunities to make a difference to the environment and continue to develop your career
- Welcoming team environment with family friendly conditions
- Mornington Peninsula base
Formed in 1999, Naturelinks Landscape Management has a commitment to the principles of conservation, biodiversity and community involvement, as reflected in our vision:
“Sustainability in everything we do.”
On the whole, we manage and build landscapes specialising in local native flora.
We have extensive bushland management and construction knowledge, a sound and growing customer base (government, semi-government and private organisations) together with a growing team of over 60 people and a record of delivering quality service.
We understand that to be successful as a business, we need good people who have relevant competencies and are motivated to deliver results in the right way and in accordance with our values.
Purpose and scope
You will be required to start on site on all projects. Therefore a drivers licence and reliable vehicle are essential for this role.
The attributes required of the successful candidates lie in 4 key areas as follows:
- Core attributes
- A track record of hard work, reliability and customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety requirements applicable to the industry
- Team orientation with a willingness to accept instruction, help others as necessary, contribute effectively in team activities and represent the business positively in the field.
- Commitment to our stated values
- Bushland Management
- Experience in the industry
- Experience with various weed control techniques and herbicides
- A passion for indigenous plants
- A genuine interest in sustainability and bushland management
- Qualifications relevant to the industry are desirable
- Knowledge of revegetation techniques and experience in the use of appropriate tools and equipment
- Knowledge of weed and indigenous plant species
- Physical suitability to hard labour.
- A desire to be part of a team
- A commitment to personal development and continuous improvement
- Exemplary behaviour consistent with company values
- Accountability for own performance
- A great ambassador for the business.
- Training and Licences
- Essential - Certificate 3 in Conservation & Land Management &/or 3 years bushland management experience
- Essential - Drivers Licence and Personal transport for site-start work
- Essential - Construction Induction Card (Red/White Card)
- Essential - Police check.
- Essential - ChemCert or equivalent
- Essential - Chainsaw - Operate and Maintain Chainsaws
- Essential - Senior First Aid (Level 2)
- Desirable - Medium Rigid truck licence.