- Join an established bushland management and landscaping business with a commitment to sustainability
- Genuine opportunities to make a difference to the environment and continue to develop your career
- Welcoming team environment with family friendly conditions
Naturelinks Landscape Management is a highly regarded and well-established Bushland Management company with depots situated in North Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula and Werribee. We specialise in bushland management, community group support and education, revegetation installation and maintenance, as well as al consultancy for government, semi-government and private organisations.
We currently have a vacancy for a casual Crew Member based at our Mornington Depot.
The successful applicant will be expected to achieve an exceptional work standard and have a commitment to adhering to and promoting OHS policy and procedures. They must also have excellent plant identification skills.
Remuneration is above award and will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences.
The attributes required of the successful candidates lie in 4 key areas:
- Core Attributes
- A track record of hard work, reliability and customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety requirements applicable to the industry
- Team orientation with a willingness to accept instruction, help others as necessary, contribute effectively in team activities and represent the business positively in the field.
- Commitment to our stated values
- Bushland Management
- A passion for indigenous plants
- A genuine interest in sustainability and bushland management
- Experience in the industry
- Knowledge of revegetation techniques and experience in the use of appropriate tools and equipment
- A practical understanding of weed control techniques and herbicides
- Knowledge of weed and indigenous plant species
- Physical suitability to hard labour
- A desire to be part of a team
- A commitment to personal development and continuous improvement
- Exemplary behaviour consistent with company values
- Accountability for own performance
- A great ambassador for the business.
- Training and Licences
- Essential – minimum of three years relevant experience and/or Certificate III in Conservation Land Management
- Essential - Construction Induction Card (Red/White Card)
- Essential - Current Manual Victorian Car Licence
- Essential - ChemCert or equivalent
- Essential – Chainsaw: Operate and Maintain Chainsaws
- Essential - Senior First Aid (Level 2)
- Essential - current Police Check
- Desirable - Medium Rigid truck licence.
- Desirable – Fell Small trees or higher
For more information, or to apply, click 'View details' below.