Are you seeking a company that:
- Values and rewards employees
- Is a flexible, fun and supportive workplace that values employee feedback and ideas
- Offers diverse career opportunities
Eco Logical Australia is one Australia’s largest specialist environmental assessment, strategic conservation planning and ecosystem management consultancies. As a result of continued growth, we seek several entry level bush regenerators (causal to permanent) join our team.
About the role:
As a bush regenerator, you will be involved in a wide variety of projects and environments across the Sydney region. Types of projects that we undertake include rehabilitation of urban and infrastructure sites, and conservation areas such as council reserves.
This role will allow you to combine your passion for bush regeneration with your enthusiasm to learn new skills to create great environmental outcomes. You will be keen to learn weed control, revegetation and erosion control techniques as well as increase your flora and fauna ID skills.
To join our team, you will have:
- Current NSW drivers licence
And need to be:
- Physically fit for the inherent requirements of the role
- Able to work as part of a team and under direct supervision
- Certificate II or III Conservation and Land Management (CALM) or equivalent
- OHS Green/White Card
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Chemical Users Accreditation (Chemcert or smart train)
- Experience using herbicide and herbicide equipment such as backpack, boom and high-volume sprayers, as well as equipment such as brush cutters and augers
- Cert III or above in Arboriculture
- Certificate in Chainsaw Operations (level 1) and demonstrated experience using chainsaws
- Experience and/or qualifications using bobcats, positracks, chippers, slashers and other relevant agricultural machinery
We will offer you:
- Career pathways in bush regeneration, including trained bush regenerator roles, and/or transitioning to a consulting role
- Competitive remuneration reviewed annually
- Study assistance program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Ability to salary sacrifice for additional annual leave and superannuation contributions
- Yearly staff conference
- Generous reward and recognition program
- A workplace based on our core values of:
- Listen first
- Share your genius
- Be courageous
- Feed the culture
- Birthday leave – yes, a paid day off on your birthday!
To apply, click 'View details' below.