- Exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified person to join Landcare NSW as the Business Manager working with a longstanding and successful grassroots community and environmental movement.
- Rewarding role in a dynamic organisation with a supportive team
- Sydney based position - location inner south
- 0.8 to 1.0 EFT (flexible hours negotiable) Temporary up to 30 Dec 2018, with the possibility of extension with further funding
- Salary $40 - $47 per hour, plus employer’s contribution to superannuation
The Position and Outcomes
Working under and reporting to the CEO you will support the function of the Council and Executive of Landcare NSW, and will be responsible for ensuring that Landcare NSW meets its internal operational and governance requirements.
You will also work with a small team of dedicated staff to deliver events and activities that assist the Council of Landcare NSW meet its strategic objectives.
To undertake this role, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Qualifications/experience in Business and or Office Management, including HR, payroll, accounts management, preparation of financial statements and budgets
- Experience in organisational policy and procedure development and implementation
- Records management - Experience using Salesforce or other CRM databases is highly desirable
- Project and program development, management reporting and evaluation
- Experience in running and supporting events and activities
- Ability to collate and analyse data and use to develop and inform reports and communications
- Self-starter, committed to achieving outcomes, and problem solving abilities
- High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships
- Flexible team player committed to the goals and values of Landcare
- Ability to produce high standard of written and visual communications. Excellent computer skills, particularly standard Microsoft Office applications. Skills in Publisher and Powerpoint are desirable
For more information or to apply, click ‘How to apply’ below.